Sullivan’s Scrap Metals, located in Hatboro PA, is a Buyer, Packer, & Broker for Recyclable Metals in and around the Philadelphia Area. Sullivan’s is seeking hardworking individuals to join the team at our Hatboro facility. We are currently hiring for the position of Scrap Yard Scale Attendant. The job description is listed below.
Benefits Offered: Medical, 401K
Employment Type: Full-Time
Scale Attendant Responsibilities:
- Set-up new customers utilizing purchasing software and explain unloading/scaling process.
- Record purchasing and shipping weights
- Visually inspect materials for purchase
- Record deductions and/or material re-grades
- Grade materials visually and with the assistance of a magnet
Scale Attendant Key Responsibilities:
- Determine if material(s) in a Customer’s load fail to meet the Company’s Restricted Materials acceptance criteria.
- Report weight deductions of non-metallic material or need re-grading.
- Analyze Customer’s abilities to unload their material(s) and facilitate assistance using additional manpower and/or equipment.
- Assure that materials are purchased in accordance with the Company’s quality and legal specifications
- All other tasks assigned by Management
- Ability to stand for long durations (possibly up to 4 hour increments)
- Ability to lift up to 50 LBS
- Ability to climb stepladders
- Exposure to outdoor climates
Sullivan’s Scrap Metals offers fulltime employees competitive pay, 401k, and health insurance. Interested candidates can complete our Online Job Application or submit an application in person at 451 Oakdale Ave Hatboro, PA 19040. Sullivan’s Scrap Metals is an equal opportunity employer.
Sullivan’s Scrap Metals
Service is our specialty!
See All Job Postings at Sullivan’s »