Sullivan’s ReDeFind is a forward thinking company working in home/business decor and advertising space. Our main company, Sullivan’s Scrap Metals, has been an industry trend setter for over 20 years and we are headquartered in Hatboro PA with additional locations in Philadelphia. We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team and help us grow in this creative and critical role.
Major job elements
Primary duties will encompass design of various functions in a wide variety of areas which will creatively challenge the proper candidate. These will include, but not limited to graphic design, design and redesign of art for production on our flatbed and roll to roll printer, layout aspects of our company(s) assets and websites, company newsletter, blog posts, email marketing and advertising. Complete a wide variety requests such as posters, social media postings, signage, infographic, etc.
- Individually design and promote the company(s) brand and awareness through various media and marketing channels.
- Maintain knowledge of latest graphic design techniques, programs, and best practices through research, professional publications, and participation in professional societies.
- Maintain, develop, and promote social media via posts and develop reputation stratagies.
- Develop new and exciting art for various substrates which will be produced on our flatbed and roll to roll printers.
- Creatively utilize visuals and layout while working with internal stakeholders to further company objectives.
- Work collectively with internal team to fulfill the needs and requirements of various channels.
- Provide creative elements for marketing material.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, Visual Arts, or related field but will look at all candidates if portfolio warrants.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in graphic design
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills with the ability to produce highly polished deliverables
- A wide degree of creativity
- Superb attention to detail, strong record of execution
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and projects under tight deadlines
- Ability to self manage and plan out tasks necessary to get the job done.
- Self propelled sense of urgency
- Creative ability to design a wide variety of materials.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Proficiency in MS Office software applications
- Strong design and creative ability to produce artwork
- Ability to illustrate/create new logos/graphics
- HTML email design and development skills preferred
- Mimaki printer experience or other relevant brand a plus
Potentially a portion of the full time position may done via telecommuting
Please email resume and portfolio info.
Sullivan’s Scrap Metals
Service is our specialty!
Visit One of Our Recycling Facilities »